VISION AND VALUES
At TressCox, we are inspired by a single vision: to deliver solutions of maximum commercial value to our clients through strong relationships and the connection of talent and experience.
We realise this vision by adhering to six core values that are summarised by the phrase ‘Connected Talent’.
It’s a phrase that indicates that we are a team of talented, committed individuals who believe in the value of personal relationships and who are connected to each other and to the marketplace to provide our clients with insightful and commercially valuable business solutions.
The six key values – that define us as an organisation and guide our behaviour and growth – are:
- Teamwork. We are committed to establishing and maintaining collaborative, supportive teams with our colleagues and with our clients. We also encourage personal responsibility and accountability.
- Client focus. We value our client relationships. We listen to our clients and respond to their needs with energy, enthusiasm and efficiency. We focus on solutions that create value for our clients. And we will always go the extra mile for our clients.
- Respect. We are committed to building and maintaining an environment in which we respect each other, in terms of talents, personal qualities and differences. We appreciate diversity in thinking and share what we know.
- Integrity. We inspire trust as legal advisors. We deliver on our promises. We also maintain the highest possible ethical standards.
- Continuous improvement. We believe in continuous learning. We embrace change. We reward goal-oriented effort and achievement. And we coach each individual to enhance his or her ability to contribute.
- Fun. We enjoy what we do.
Click here to read more