BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Acted on equity project finance transactions for a number of financial institutions involving the financing of the acquisition, development and construction of various commercial, residential and industrial buildings. This involved the negotiating and drafting of facility and loan agreements, associated security documentation, advising on the associated sale of land agreements, lease agreements, joint venture agreements, development agreements and shareholders agreements.
- Acted for two of Australia’s largest banks in the Pacific region over a number of years in relation to all types of banking / finance transactions, including property and project finance and syndicated loan agreements.
- Acted for an Australian bank in relation to their purchase of a bank with branches throughout the Pacific, including an extensive due diligence investigation, negotiation and completion of purchase contracts, and settlement.
- Acted on a $34 million development finance for staged redevelopment of an industrial site under development agreement between the site owner and an incorporated joint venture constituted by two major construction companies.
- Acted for a major international insurance underwriter in relation to the underwriting of a debt and equity finance and acquisition of airport property owned by a major Australian airline. This work related to advising on the Australian purchase and leasing documentation, finance documentation and localisation issues in respect of insurance documentation.
- Acted for a major Australian investment bank concerning offshore credit facilities to a large international human resources company in respect of its operations in the US, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Click here to read more.