EMPLOYMENT & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
TressCox is experienced in acting for businesses in employment law, discrimination matters, industrial relations, and occupational health and safety matters.
Our expertise in employment and industrial relations includes:
- Employment contracts
- Unfair dismissal matters
- Disputes concerning unfair contracts, including disputes concerning senior executives and their entitlements upon termination of employment
- Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property obligations
- Option schemes
- Option, bonus and commission entitlements
- Taxation consequences of hiring and terminating employees
- Award amendments
- Industrial disputes for a variety of clients
- Strategies for implementing large scale redundancies and changes in workforce structure
- Occupational health and safety, workplace policies and procedures including internet policies, discrimination policies, occupational health and safety policies and sexual harassment policies.
Click here to read more.