Be a part of
our talented team
TressCox offers a variety of exciting and inclusive employment opportunities for talented legal professionals, business services and support team members. We invite you to learn more about the TressCox difference – why TressCox is the ideal place to grow your career.
Our teams are as diverse as our areas of practice. It is their achievements, expertise and ideals that shape our culture and our future. We therefore seek innovative, dynamic people who can add value to and continuously improve our teams.
Our culture is simple. We have a positive, fun environment that aims to satisfy the individual’s career aspirations.
We encourage our people to become an integral part of the team, while striving for personal and professional development. We offer a broad range of practical training and technical resources to assist all of our team members with their career paths, growth and development. We also understand that everyone needs a work life balance, so we stress the importance of workplace flexibility and lifestyle.
If you would like to be part of our progressive environment and collaborative culture, please contact our human resources team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our current opportunities and apply via CVmail.
- Current Opportunities
Please click here for our current career opportunities.
- Employee Benefits
At TressCox, we recognise that our Team Members are our greatest asset and we believe that it’s important they are rewarded for their efforts and dedication. We understand the competing demands placed upon people in the workforce today and have made a commitment to actively invest in the development and wellbeing of our Team Members both inside and outside the office.
TressCox is constantly reviewing its Team Member initiatives to ensure we continue to provide a competitive, relevant and useful suite of employee benefits. The below list is an indication of some of the benefits currently available to our Team Members:
- Purchased annual leave - opportunity to purchase up to 2 weeks additional leave per financial year
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for Team Members of 2 years or more
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for Team Members of 1-2 years
- Flexi quarterly leave for eligible Support and Business Services Team Members
- Discounted legal services
- Access to salary packaging and salary sacrifice arrangements
- Access to discounted Microsoft software products
Health and Wellbeing
- Annual in-house flu vaccinations
- Corporate rates for yoga/pilates/sport teams
- Fresh fruit delivered daily
- Regular staff lunches
- Remote access to IT system
- Breakfast facilities including cereals, toast and condiments available daily
- Active Social Committee - regular social activities including monthly Friday night drinks and morning teas
Your Career Path
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Study assistance (including study leave)
Reward and Recognition
- Red Balloon ‘Best Employee’ awards
- Financial rewards for significant service milestones
At TressCox, we know how important our people are in developing our culture and delivering outstanding services to our clients. Everyone at TressCox contributes to our success, and although it is inevitable that some of our team will move on from TressCox, we consider it important to stay in touch and keep connected.
Our Alumni program was established in order to provide former colleagues with updates on the progress of the Firm and to offer networking opportunities with past colleagues and our existing team through our alumni events.
All former TressCox Team Members, Legal and Support are invited to join the alumni.
Click on the button below to join and re-connect with friends and colleagues in our TressCox Alumni Network LinkedIn Group.
We hope to be seeing you soon!