Partners acknowledged in 2016 Asialaw Leading Lawyers results
Sydney, (August 2016) – TressCox Lawyers is thrilled to announce that five of our Partners have been identified as ‘long established members of a practice team with a reputation for superior client service’ in Australia in the 2016 Asialaw Leading Lawyers Guide results.
- Alistair Little - recognised as a Leading Lawyer for Dispute Resolution
- Jennifer Huby - recognised as a Leading Lawyer for IT, Telco & Media
- Kirsten Farmer - recognised as a Leading Lawyer for Restructuring & Insolvency
- Derek Hilliard - recognised as a Leading Lawyer for Restructuring & Insolvency
- Philip Mitchell - recognised as a Leading Lawyer for Corporate/M&A.
Executive Chairman Scott Chapman adds “It is always an honour to have Partners recognised as leaders in their field, an achievement which is indicative of the Firm’s commitment to providing a quality client-centric legal service”.
The results follow an extensive survey of senior corporate executives, in-house counsel and private practitioners in the Asia-Pacific region.
For further information please contact:
Director of Business & Practice Development and People
P. +61 2 9228 9233
F. +61 2 9228 9299
TressCox Lawyers is a highly successful, specialised law firm focused on providing professional legal services to the public and private sectors. In Australia, TressCox has a very strong presence, currently operating from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. The firm has established itself as a leader in the Australian market in the areas of corporate and commercial law, litigation and dispute resolution, insurance, health, government, media and entertainment, building and construction, energy and resources, infrastructure and intellectual property.